The Alexakis guided tour – meal
The guided tour – meal has an entrance fee of 30 € for adults (price per head, VAT included) and includes:
- A guided tour of the winery’s production facilities.
- A guided tour of a vineyard cultivated with white variety Malvasiaaromatica covering an area of 3 stremma (0.74 acres or 0.3 ha).
- The projection of a video produced by Wines of Crete about Cretan vineyards and their wineries. The projection is held in one of the two wine-tasting halls with a capacity of 30 or 50 participants in the following languages: Greek, English, French, German, Russian or Chinese.
- A wine-tasting of five Alexakis labels:
- A meal with traditional Cretan dishes proposed and prepared by the restaurant Peskesi, Authentic Cretan Cuisine in Heraklion
The winery’s visiting hours
Monday – Friday from 9am to 5pm.
The opening hours of the winery’s shop adhere to the same time frame.
For visits on week days or on a Saturday or Sunday, please contact our guided tour manager at least seven working days in advance.
Οur winery is accessible to the disabled.
Book this guided tour - meal
Contact our guided tour manager
email@example.com Tel.: +30 2810 25 20 19
Mobile: +30 6989 55 74 74